Tuesday, May 17, 2011

OUT OF MY LULL


Tumblr_lisygx9xxy1qb34iyo1_1280_large
or at least trying to be- I mean wanting to be

So when I'm not posting on here or tumblr, it is an indication that I am hiding out in my room with a pyramid of asian snacks and a hard drive full of 90210 episodes- avoiding life and homework and everything that makes me feel like I should just drop out of uni and fulfill my destiny of being a cat.

But no, I am still in school slaving over patterns and toiles and um colour studies (which FYI, are a big pain in my ass considering that my teacher took marks off for things like lines being even a mm out of line, mounting with black paper instead of white, marker borders instead of coloured paper borders and other ridiculous things like that.) Listen lady, I used a guillotine, I even used .1 fine liner dammit! But at the end of the day, I'm quite pleased with the folio that I produced and I guess any crticism (as ridiculous as it may be) is in the end constructive.


These are the moodboards that she "really liked how the evident thought in my placement", yet only gave me a credit.

Siiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment