Saturday, August 20, 2011

I'M ALIIIIIIIVE


Eeeeeep, I've been too busy being lazy/drowning in uni work/running around Daiso to post on here (well that's a lie. I've just been hella tired and uninspired whoops that rhymed. I think I'm just having my monthly allergic reaction to the universe, I'm so misanthropic and lethargic about everything_ but now that uni is back on and all of my assessments are coming up it is time for me to do what I do best: procrastinate in blog form.

Since I last posted I've gone from this:

to this:

But anyway, I think I will go back to posting on here more often. My slump is over. We have a new design project to start/finish, i don't know actually. My trade drawing is due tomorrow and I haven't done it yet eep, but whatever. It's good that I will be busy again because when I am not busy I have very morbid and stupid thoughts. I feel so much better about this semester because I was still so lazy in first semester and now I know what to expect and feel more motivated. Well of this very second I do, maybe last week I didn't, ha! I will do some posts on how design is coming along later. So yay, for something to motivate me and give me purpose rather than sit here and contemplate life and death and what my cat is thinking.

Rick, why won't you let me love you D:

No comments:

Post a Comment