Monday, January 4, 2010

The Cure



I missed Khoa while he was away, and I'm going to miss Elizabeth when she leaves tomorrow!

Today was excellent. The sewing machine started working again and I made mums bolero for her friend's 50'th birthday. Her confidence in my abilities is starting to increase and it makes me feel better about my future. Yesterday I felt like never going near a sewing machine or piece of fabric again, which would pretty much sink my future plans.

Elizabeth and I went shopping in the city. I haven't done that in so long. Except for Boxing Day which was really draining. We spent so long in each store doing nothing, but it was nice. It reminded me of when me and Fiona used to be friends and we used to just go city and outsit people at fast food places and spend forever opp shops. I miss her, but I can't ever picture Elizabeth treating me how Fiona did, so I'm not even gonna bother reminiscing.

I think I need to start a real diary, this blog is getting stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment