Saturday, January 9, 2010

The end of an era

"I took your polaroids down from my room, I'm pretty sure you have a new girlfriend"

Well not really. Last night I took down all the photos off my wardrobe, I've kinda been wanting to do it for a while. I put a lot of effort into those magazine clippings and sticking them on but righ tnow they seem so cluttered. This is probably way off, but right now with the beginning of year 12 I feel really, really uncertain about what course I want to take and what I want to do professionally. And this wall just has too many ideas so I've decided to tone it down. I'm thinking a big map of the world on one door and a mood board that will be updated according to moods/seasons/yknow regularly. Besides, since I'm moving most of these photos will need to come down anyway...

Before


After



Its still pretty dull and not finished, I've just left it blank and that cork board which was meant to be my moodboard fell off. It looks so weird blank, I flinched a couple of times while putting clothes away cause I wasn't used to that new vast whiteness in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment