Sunday, March 20, 2011

STUDY YOU STUPID BITCH

Proxy_large
2ugjh1j_large
(Rodarte)

I am a complete schmuck at doing homework. And i'm doing a fashion course, how hard can it be. I'm currently working (or trying to) on my business communication report which requires me to "write a report advising on the trend direction of a designer label, profling the label's detailing customer/market positioning/etc." I then have to focus on two international designers who will influence the companys new range, and ultimately the range that I will design for them. The label I have chosen to design for is Topshop (I've just finished watching Topshops Unique AW11 Runway Show from LFW so expect a post about that soon), the Rodarte picture above however is in reference to my never ending search of the two international designers that inspire me and reflect the very youthful and stylish collections that Topshop represent. This has proven to be a very, very difficult task because Topshop covers almost everything. Finding two designers does simply not suffice. For my report however it will. It seems as though a great deal of my report will reflect the inspiration and resources gathered from these two

I've never written a report as such in my life and the whole thing scares me. There's headings and sub headings and no actual formula given. Ahhhh welcome to uni.

No comments:

Post a Comment