Saturday, April 23, 2011

SHELVES, SHELVES EVERYWHERE










I just don't know what I'm supposed to be. You know? I tried being a writer, but... I hate what I write. And I tried taking pictures but they're so mediocre, you know. Every girl goes through a photography phases You know, like horses? You know? Take, uh, dumb pictures of your feet.

So I spent last weekend putting a new shelf (well old shelf, it used to be our shoe shelf in the pantry) in my room. I shouuuuuuuld have been writing my production report then but I had more fun doing this. Also, my sister gave me back her dslr so I got to do what I do best. Yknow, take dumb photos of my room and my things. My room feels complete now. Before the shelf, I remember I spent litterally four hours straight arranging and rearranging and again arranging my things until they sat perfectly, but everything just looked so yucky that I ended up putting it all back to how it was. Now it feels like everything has a place. Yay for shelves, not too much enthusiasm because it is very old and rusty and could possibly collapse onto my bed at any minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment