Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I CAN'T EVEN

Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God!

So while just casually browsing the Hello Kitty blog I found this,

Hello Kitty Nintendo DS Case

Hello Kitty Nintendo DS Case


Holds 3 Games and Styluses! Perfect for your pink Nintendo DS!

Ahhhhhh, i am going insane! Khoa and I were looking for this the other day, well I was and I linked a photo of it to him. It exists! And and and it says that it should be stocked in all Targets. Does that include in Australia? I can't picture them stocking it since everything here seems to stock absolutely nothing of value or importance and this Hello Kitty Ds case is both or value and importance, ahh. The ds is pink too! This reminds me of my first ds, the baby pink one. Which was a present from my sister and then I heartlessly traded in for the black dsi. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment