Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11


One of the few photos that I was in from the nye party last night. And thankgod too, because I probably would have looked scary looking if i was in anymore photos. Please, let no more photos turn up.
(taken by Tom, someone who half resembles Adam Levine. And we all know Adam Levine is dating a Victoria Secret model)
The party last night in which we travelled all the way to Greenvale (ie. the middle of nowhere) actually lead us to a very big and beautiful house with a pool and everything. It was like stepping into Ryan's pool house, mega cool beans. The night was really fun actually, good music (as soon as we got there Kings of Leon was playing. Early Kings of Leon) so that was nice. And we also had this insane supply of drinks which was good except perhaps, well actually I did drink way way too much. I have this habit where for some reason, ten minutes before getting picked up from my father, who has no idea that i drink or smoke (occasionally), of having a smoke and whenever I do this after drinking it sends me on the craziest high, head spins and all. I'm sure you know the feeling. I don't know why i do it just before I leave. I should be spraying perfume and sobering up, but no. If i do it half way through the night, i don't feel it but after all the drinking and before i get picked up, i just go crazy. Which leads from going to this quiet loser who says nothing and fails at making conversation to the end of the night: me- talking black, yelling that my dad is outside and that we have to leave. Not cool Not, not cool.

Atleast I got to stay for the countdown this year. Usually I have to rush home and spend it with fam, so spending it with people this year was nice. Although, it didn't go off as much as I thought it would.

So all I'm going to say for 2011 is no more smoking. Really. It was a phase and I am so over it. It makes my mouth taste like shit, i'm sure i look disgusting doing it and I know people think it's gross blah blah. Yes, i think this is a reasonable resolution to try to maintain for now. Maybe, only one at parties if I feel like it and I like the person that I'll be smoking with. But that is all. Other than that, no. I only really did it during year 12 anyway, and now that year 12's over I should grow up. Oh and none ten minutes before I'm leaving any party. Silly, silly girl.

Oh 2011, be good to me please. 2010 was such a moody bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment