Monday, April 25, 2011

MY IPOD= MY STATE OF MIND

Upon hearing Adele's album: 21.

On repeat week 1:



Litterally on repeat on my laptop, on my ipod, while I was in the shower, during any form of transport. This got 124 plays in the first week. And when her voice got too loud from all the repeats, then I would youtube covers for a change (yeah big change.)

On repeat week 2:



I do not know how she topped her the heartbreak, the self conviction, the loneliness or her first album, but fuck she did it again.

Now:



I think if i could, I would make a mega mix that comprised of every verse of her songs. I think I love her the verses of her songs more than the song itself. They are amazing on their own.

One thing I love about her album, which goes the same for 19, is that she has that cycle going on. Which can be seen here. Y'know the cycle: you can't get over it/you fixate over it > you then get super super sad over it > you get angsty and if you're lucky see how much better off you and how you have to think of yourself/fuck them.

I AM IN AN ADELE LOOP. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO END IT AND CONVINCE MY FAMILY THAT I AM NOT DEPRESSED FROM HAVING THESE SONGS ON REPEAT. I LOVE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment