Saturday, April 23, 2011

THIS ISN'T A FAMILY EASTER, THIS A FAMILY FEASTER

So the Coles ad lied. This is neither a family easter or a family feaster, since my parents weren't here when i woke up and when they came home for lunch left me again in a house void of anything egg-shaped or easter-chocoloate related, gah. This especially pisses me off considering they have been telling me off for going out during holy week, (or even asking to go out on Thursday night, God forbid I show any disrespect by going somewhere the day before Jesus supposedly died) and then again for wanting to go to somewhere on Easter Saturday, which I hardly find a crime since it's Saturday and we know Jesus is going to resurrect the next day, whoopty doo.) I know I sound like a heartless, faithless bitch but it really annoys me just how hypocritical everyone in this house is when my sister has been out all weekend and my mum went out on Good Friday, oh say what YOU left the house on the day Jesus died. Go you. Not to mention that mum and myself aren't even talking right now because 1.) she thinks I am crazy and 2.) she is actually crazy so yes, Happy Easter to you too Mum. Sigh, it is safe to say that I absolutely hate this holiday.

So instead, I am in my room sulking and doing nothing. And by nothing I mean getting ready to watch a few of these lazy Sunday movies:









No comments:

Post a Comment