Monday, June 20, 2011

FREE BITCH BABY

I have this horrible habit of taking photos of things, or collating things to post about and then not posting about them until one day when I decide to and then I forget half of things that I wanted to say and everything just feels more like an obligation post than a genuine post, but oh nobody cares about these silly things that I worry about. Don't worry, I do it with my diary a lot too. I don't know why, but I will full apologize in my diary for not writing in it and then try to recap some event that happened a month ago and it will just be complete dribble and will not mean anything to me because they passion and anguish that I felt at the moment seems transparent in my one-five month later diary entries. I don't even know why i care so much, it's not like i let anybody read my diary. Silly me.



But anway. I want to wear this baby tomorrow as opposed to my little black leather pouch necklace that I always wear. It looks so carefree doesn't it. Everybody look at me, I'm a free spirit, I don't care what anybody thinks. I also just painted my nails a bright yellow, the polish indicates that it is called 'honolulu'. Look at me, trying to put meaning into something that I wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment