Monday, June 20, 2011

TEA CUP ZAB + ZARA RLB





This is my indulging in my new soup cup which I have filled to the brim with an ENTIRE pot of tea. Awesome are what? Yes, I am really trying to get to the bottom of it in that second picture, it's amazing at how big it is. It seems like the perfect novelty item yet at the same time it is insanely practical. I just realized aswell as using it for soup and coffee I could very well use it for cereal. This is good for me since I am the type to eat cereal infront of the television on the sofa and then end up with my spilling the milk from the bowl over myself + sofa.

This baby was 3 dollars from Safeway. I urge everyone to buy one because the giant tea cups from T2 are very beautiful but very costly. This was 3 dollars man, go buy one, go buy your mum one, go stock up and give them out at Christmas. I was currently at a family party with my cousins and we decided to go buy ice cream at Safeway when I came across this baby. We all ended up buying each in the same counter, paying at the Liquor section too. We're a classy bunch.

I should really get some sleep so that tomorrow on the train I can actually do my retail coursework since I failed to do so tonight. Laaaaaame I know, but doing this retail course could get me a step closer to a job which means a step closer to owning some sweet cash and owning my Zara bag. Yes, I have replaced my Zara Fund Red Leather Jacket for this Red Leather Bag:


I cannot wait until this sexy thing is in my possession. I held it when I went to visit the new Bourke Street store (i'm not even going to bother posting about it despite my excitement because a thousand other bloggers, more talented with actual followers perhaps, have done so and done so well) and it just looked so right on me. I am usually looking for the bargains and would prefer to spend my money on more things than just one thing seeing as I don't work, but this is something that I would actually save up for and invest in. It was a close call between this and the brown, but the red is just too sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment