Monday, June 20, 2011

THIS ONE TIME KHOA BOUGHT COLOURED SOCKS FROM RIVERS SO I WENT A BOUGHT COLOURED SOCKS FROM RIVERS + DAISO






What is even more cute is that the day that we met up, I can't remember which, we were bother wearing the exact same colour socks. Heeeeeeehehehe. They're not picture above because I was wearing them, duh.

The socks are amazing I know, but who cares when I have an amazing plate AND cup in the shape of a bear. I know, I know. Where did I get these heavenly good from? Well from Daiso of course. The retailer where everyday is my birthday. Everything is $2.80 and I have only been there once. I am waiting to a do a proper Daiso post when I go back, perhaps to the Richmond store this time seeing as the Northland one is a bit out of my travel means, and buy more nail art (I already purchased some in the picture above), some cheap lipsticks, strawberry shaped bowls and other things that I don't need but HAVE to have. Ahhhh, it is amazing there. Compared to Tokuya (located on Bourke street, which runs by a similar nature despite everything being $3.50) there is a wider variety to choose from, however I found Tokuya to have more cuter things. Maybe it is because a lot of things in Daiso are made specifically for the Daiso brandname, but I don't know. After a basket full of goods, the 2.80/3.50 items can tally up to become quite pricey. Well for me it is, someone who goes crazy in Japanese variety stores and spends all of her pocket money of Sportsgirl sales items.

No comments:

Post a Comment