Tuesday, September 13, 2011

DAISO WITHDRAWAL SYNDROME (YET AGAIN)





I know what you're thinking. Yet another post about Daiso. but whatever, I love Daiso and I can't help it and you can't help who (what) you fall in love with.

I am running low on make up and desperately need to visit Daiso soon, which reminded me that I had not yet uploaded these photos. Nor have I posted in a while. But I will this week because Melbourne Spring Fashion Week just passed and I was lucky enough to be a volunteer (although they are more lucky to have us volunteers, since they practically thrive on volunteers setting up and working our sweet behinds off, but it is worth it) and although we weren't allowed to take any photos ourselves, being behind the stage dressing the models did give me back that 'zest for life' that I've been lacking lately. I am also in the middle of my new folio, a 'Vintage Glamour' themed summer collection of tops (the brief actually makes so sense. Basically we're expected to make some shirts and match these with some bottoms, don't even get me started on this brief) but yes I'm finally back into the folio/design zone where I have direction for where I want my theme to go and I feel motivated again. I would act on that motivation if it weren't for my innate nature to laze around the house with my cat and eat pistachio nuts all day but oh well, at least I'm thinking about all the work that I have to do.




Lately I've been wearing mint green, mermaid green (picture above) and peach nails. The mint green has to be my favourite, it seems to be everyones favourite. Three dollars from The Face Shop man, god bless them. Also, I found all these old rings that I've collected over the years from my grandma. She litterally would just bring a heap of rings to my house whenever she visited, well she still does. I never really wore these because when I was young I was stupid and thought they were too grown up for me. Now I am just so glad that I still have them because they are so beautiful and simple and just what I need. I'm tired of all of my old chunky rings, these make me so happy <3

(i've been ending lots of posts with that heart lately. even on tumblr. this is getting concerning, i know.)

2 comments:

  1. I like the colour of your nail polish Zab! Very spring. Please follow my new blog, I have three followers and it's really depressing :(

    http://foodovereverything.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete