Tuesday, September 13, 2011

WHEN THE SUN (DON'T) SHINE




Instead of being a good little fashion student, today I stayed home (like I have for the past few classes, well I didn't have class today but I stayed home yesterday and was meant to go in today) and laid in the sun with my cat whilst watching Arrested Development and listening to The Beach Boys. I'm almost done with Season 1, I am so hooked on this show and I have a little crush on not only pre-pubescent Michael Cera, but also Jason Bateman. He is so good looking in season 1, it's ridiculous.

Doo doo doo doo doo

Because of this I have had God Only Knows and Don't Worry Baby stuck in my head all day, eeeeeeep. It was just so so nice to just sleep in and make pancakes and relax (real relaxing, not reading something depressing or listening to depressing music relaxing.) I will just have to go into uni tomorrow and stress about my patternmaking and toile then, yay six hours of sleep for me <3

Eeep I wil post about MSFW tomorrow I promise (not that anybody even reads this but still, this is more for myself than anybody else.)

2 comments:

  1. Baby I've had it since like Christmas i am pretty sure! I just don't bring it anywhere because it is big and heavy and I am weak and lazy haha.

    ReplyDelete