Thursday, September 15, 2011

PINK FRIDAY


I also got to take a Kevin Murphy Colour Bug home with me from my gift bagging shift for MSFW. It is this amazing little doo-hicky that colours your hair. Think of eye shadow, but for hair. It lasts one wash and is perfect I think since the ombre trend is so beautiful but hard to commit to I reckon. Anyway, I'm just glad that it shows on my hair because colour hardly ever comes out on mine, this powdery colour highlighter is just amazing, I love it so so much. I know that it comes in orange and purple. I MUST FIND THESE AND MAKE THEM MINE.

bug.png


I really love the inspiration of the powdered wigs like that of Marie Antoinette and the French Revolution which I think, at least for me, puts a refreshing spin on the ombre trend. Eeeep, it is so fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment