Saturday, September 17, 2011

THIS SUCKS



(via sportsgirl + dotti)

I'm going to Parklife in less than a weeks time (yayayyayaayyayay) and with the little time + cash that I have I need something to get something to wear quick. As you can tell I'm not really sure what look I am going for (although I do really want that headband), but I haven't been to a festival since the summer and everyone's been pretty rugged up for winter and so I just miss really it. But anywho, a little thing i like to do is check out the local chain stores and see what they have online so I can go in to their store and make a quick one stop shop purchase. Except there's not much really on offer and I don't really wear shorts so eeeep. I have this feeling that I'm going to have to dress more like a skank and less like me if you know what I mean BUT WHATEVER I JUST MISS FESTIVALS, I HOPE IT IS SUNNY AND THAT I GET A GOOD SPOT AT LYKKE LI.

I think I'll post some more about outfit ideas/inspiration later. It's nearly 2 am and I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment