Monday, February 21, 2011

HI WE'RE THE LIKE

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW



Linh drawing on her mole because the i.d. that she borrowed to get into Northcote Social Club had a mole.



Obviously my phone's camera does no justice to how amazing the show was, but The Like were so so so freaken amazing! I usually hate girlbands but they are so so so fine. It was so sweet seeing them singing and swaying and dancing and laughing (the drummer was laughing through the whole set aw) on stage. Not to mention how beautiful they all are. It really is unfair when girls are both sexy and talented. So very jealous of how darling they are. I would very much like to thank Linh (http://shewishesshewasthere.blogspot.com/) for buying me a ticket for my birthday and taking me with her. Aw, despite my hang over I had the best time ever. Danke schoen!

Annie, the keyboardist, who I think is my new favourite was such a baaaabe on stage. She just seemed so unbelievably cool during the set and was nice enough to take a photo with us.

Tennessee Thomas who not only had pink drumsticks, but giggled throughout the whole set, was the first to come out and chill with everyone. She was so sweet, she complimented Linh's music note dress (which i wish i got a photo of) and my daisy necklace. Aw!

1 comment:

  1. awww I had an amazing time! That mole is the biggest disgrace in the world! although I did like it at the time.

    LOVE THE LIKE, i think it's called a "lesbian crush" :P

    I wish I was Laena... :)

    ReplyDelete