Friday, December 11, 2009

Bat owl



This is my new friend Elizabeth. No I didn't make her up, although this is a picture of a girl dressed up as an owl and no she isn't really new -like I just met her five minutes ago new- but anyway this is her. She actually lives really close to me which I found sweet and she may or may not be able to come to me and Khoas bday but in case she does I think this is what she should go as. I know the drawings average but it took me three days because for most of it I stopped drawing cause it started to look like Peyton's angel of death but they're actually owl wings because she likes owls. I had to scan it on a diagonal and add more paper to the page with sticky tape because her legs go on for days and she has this really cool fringe, but she got a hair cut so I don't know what it looks like anymore. She likes those pedo emoticons like I do and she always starts the convos first. She's pretty cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment