Sunday, December 6, 2009

Where the wild things are



Run.
Jump.
Explore.
Discover.
Laugh.

Howl.











Khoa, Elizabeth and I watched Where the Wild Things are today. Amidst three bogus payphones, unreachable parents, Cheap Mondays and helium balloons the day was still so good. We went to the Melbourne Design market which just made me want to run home and turn my room into a little Factory of arts and crafts and we bumped into Julie coincidentally while she was out with her bestfriend. Aw.
I need to buy this movie when it comes out. Like buy-buy it. It was so beautiful and magical and although there wasn't so much of a strong story plot and alot of it was confusing and random, it just made sooooo so much sense to me. It gave me hope and happiness and reminded me of how easy things were when we were kids and how things could be if we just let it be.

'It's going to be a place where only the things you want to happen, would happen'

No comments:

Post a Comment