Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My life needs meaning again.

So therefore I have found my new meaning in life.



As if you didn't know, his name is James Franco and it has become my new mission in life to watch every movie ever made which stars James Franco. I don't know why I hadn't thought of it sooner! Maybe because I was so sad before but yay new meaning life.

So far I can cross off the following from the list.

Never Been Kissed


So he wasn't in the film much and I don't really remember him saying anything but he played one of the cool kids alongside Jessica Alba, who also didn't say much.

Spider man

Aw, he played Peter's best friend Harry. Nice, glasses wearing, before-he-turned-evil-and-vengeful Harry.

Spider man 2

But then by the end of the second film Harry wants to kill Spider man for the death of his father and then he becomes hate-filled and really mega pissed off. Angry James Franco is really hot too.

Spider man 3

My faaaave out of the three. He sort of flirts with Mary Jane even though she's with Peter and then he goes up to Peter and says something about feeding her strawberries all sexily.... I loved her hair in this movie too. I love Spider man but James Franco and Kirsten Dunst are two of my favourite actors.

Tristan and Isolde

I have to be serious for a moment. I completely cried in this movie. It's so sad and he's topless half the time and they quote The Good Morrow by John Dunne and it's become one of my favourites. Except the fight scenes are too gruesome for me, ew.

Pineapple Express

"I thought hurricane season was over" Even as a stoned drug dealer he's still a sexy motherfucker.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Franco#Filmography
The list of movies he's in that I have to watch

No comments:

Post a Comment