Tuesday, July 6, 2010

ONE MTHRFCKING WEIRD DREAM

Last night I dreamt that I was at a Ballet school but I was also leading a double life, so I had to sneak from this boat where all my friends were and cross this bridge to get to my ballet classes and my ballet teacher was really mean. And in my dream I couldn't find my purple Tutu so I didn't make it to my ballet class and i got really upset that I jumped off the boat into the water but Deanna came and pulled me out of the water. Then I ended up at a party but my grandma was there and the was smoking out of a spring roll. Whatttt the face. Anyway in my dream she broke the spring roll in half and I took it off her to put in the bin but I secretly smoked the rest of it and she asked me why I chucked it away and she said that she wasn't finished with it. Then everyone was smoking really skinny cigarettes and that's all I remember.

I haven't blogged in a while, but I just had to blog this. Either I've been watching too much Dance Academy and everything that's happened with my grandparents lately but what the fuck, it was such a weird dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment