Tuesday, July 6, 2010

WE HEART IT

Things I love;

Tumblr_l53mjmuvdw1qbogfso1_500_large
Tumblr_l3y54teeik1qag73jo1_500_large
2071335162_a2cdb5fd3d_large
Tumblr_l4xsv5rzpi1qzl866o1_500_large
Tumblr_l3u9wfkbpz1qa5c71o1_500_large
Tumblr_l2bkqke9tx1qaj9meo1_250_large

and I'm pretty sure this is Isabel's favourite hearted image, she had it as her default for like a week or two;

Tumblr_l4scjdnssl1qaklwwo1_500_large

Which you can all find on me and Isabels weheartit.com account, here. If I haven't been replying on msn, which is often coming from me, then it is most likely that I am either eating cake, looking for cake, watching youtube videos of Charlie or hearting. I swear, the first night i made one I stumbled across the 'pastel' tag and I think I might have hearted like 20 photos in the span of a minute, it was freaken amazing. Isabel and I set up our account not too long ago (on a night when we had so much homework but instead spent the whole night hearting things and coming up with a name and tagline for our page) Sharing this account is actually perfect for us since we usually spend alot of our time sending eachother photos of ron/fin/freddy/cats/cakes/dressses/braidsandplaits/etc, this just makes sharing urls so much easier.

Right now, hearting things and listening to Glee seems to be the only things that don't make me angry. And okay, maybe seeing me listen to Glee is the reason why certain people don't talk to me because it looks really lame but no one likes me when I'm angry so I shall continue listening to Glee. Right now, I seem to be a very angry person. Hopefully tomorrow mum will buy me some pastel nail polish and those pink loveheart tights that I want, I think that might make me a little less angry at everyone/everybody/everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment