Tuesday, October 5, 2010

@ AU REVOIR LISA

LISA said...

I can't imagine you in track pants and flip flops. What happened to http://lolarevisited.blogspot.com/ ???
October 4, 2010 7:35 AM

A. I had a really bad falling out with a friend like ages ages and ages so I didn't feel comfortable leaving my thoughts there at the time. I was also too much of an emo whiny bitch on it that I kind of just wanted to leave all my horrible thoughts and posts there, haha.

Hehe, I tried to copy and paste your little display picture from the comment too but it's so small so I thought why not post a picture of us all together at last year's Christmas party. Wow, that means I haven't seen you since last summer. I miss you girly, I'm sure after exams we'll all be swimming our little butts off at MSAC again, yay!

I'm pretty sure this photos theme was titanic, hence you being all "I'm king of the world" and me being all "Omg, i dropped my necklace into the bottom of the ocean but I am so happy"

I also can't get onto your blogspot, did you move permanently to tumblr :O

1 comment:

  1. Wow I'm feeling very exclusive right now Zab!!! :$ I liked the other blog! You always post things that are interesting to read. I MISS YOU TOO! But I did see you at Joanne's birthday silly! The Sunday before the Queen's. You've forgotten already :(

    How's school? When's your last exam? Summer is just around the corner and YES that means we're going on another MSAC and Nando's date followed by a late night trip to Victoria Market (like we had always planned). I really miss you St Als girls. Stupid VCE *shakes fist*

    HAHA I LOVE THAT PHOTO !!! AND THE VENUS SHAVING ONE WHERE ALL OUR LEGS ARE UP! Good memories. Nooo I'm currently on both! it's http://500daysoflisa.blogspot.com (I know this URL is very generic, I can't think of something awesome to change it to.)

    Well I hope to see you soon, MUCH LOVE XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete