Thursday, October 14, 2010

So for a while I have repeatedly told myself that I am not stronger. I turned to Cher in my moment of weakness and as i told my friends of the empowerment and strength and wisdom that her hits of the nineties gave me, deep inside i only heard the line, 'i really don't think you're strong enough,' in the chorus of Believe. I had completely disregarded the meaning the the entire song, instead caught in a bizarre two minute hate about how weak I've become. But tonight I think after evverything i have come to he conclusion that I am stronger but i don't know if it's for the better. I'm not sure if i have liked who i've become and I am scared that people will start to see it too. As ridiculous as it is and as vital for my blood flow as it is to express how i feel and stand up for myself as pathetically and half-heartedly as i do, I don't feel like this is making me a better person. Was it better when i kept myself unexposed leaving all the anger and blame and insults to the other person? I am so sick of myself and everyone, it seems only fair i drive everyone way.

No comments:

Post a Comment