Tuesday, October 12, 2010

RESULT

Hi zabrena,

Thanks for your email.
that would be great if you could email through some sketches and fabric options after your exams. I look forward to hearing from you then and good luck with your exams.

i would love for you to make one up for my daughter. Thanks for your lovely comments on my shop.

Kind Regards,
Sam

I don't know if I should reply or not. I kind of covered everything in my initial email and we discussed size and colours when I met her, so maybe I should just reply when I have some sketches done?

I'm kind of happy but not too happy because nothing's really happening just yet, but oh my God I am so glad she replied to my email! Lately everything at school has been all shitty because of me being inadequate and people being all "I got into Top Arts, watch me paint it all over the school that I'm better than you," so even this one little email gives me a bit of hope and confidence in myself because I know that I don't get any of it at school. Oh well, appraisal makes me really nervous anyway. I'd rather just stick to my quiet dirty dealings of pretty dresses, I really can't wait until exams are over and I can start making these dresses! I hope I have an overlocker by then though

No comments:

Post a Comment