Saturday, October 9, 2010

DRESS ONE

I HAVE A DRESS I HAVE A DRESS I HAVE A DRESS

I still have to photograph it and name it but I am not ready to yet because I feel like it's missing something. But it's a start!

Well, okay for now it is my back up dress because I am still hoping that by some miracle I will get my hands on the Blue Earth Angel Dress and I still have to do some more extensive dress shopping around Fitzroy and such to find the perfect dress, but for now I have a back up!
Yesterday after going to Cristina Re and doing a card making class with my sister and her friends ,where we made adorable wedding and invitation cards (which i might upload later), I was walking down Smith and I found a dress that had the exact same skirt as my dream dress! It is a light baby pink and the top is slightly different, but I'm considering altering it anyway! I found it in this shop that sold fabric and sewing things and they had some things that they made for sale and so I tried it on and it fit so I had to buy it! I don't have a photo of it just yet but I might do a sketch of it later seeing as it's only a back up for now. I am in love with the colour, but I feel like i haven't actually done a solid day of dress shopping so I am still keeping my options open. It wasn't too expensive anyway so I can always buy another dress if I see one that I desperately love.

I also really want to get my hair done at Lure.
[lure.jpg]
I walked past their yesterday with my pink formal dress in hand and it just seemed like the cosmic formal gods alligned, how perfect. Just looking into the window to the pink walls and beaded curtains I thought, damn I am so getting my 1920's curls done there.

Anyway I should stop this formal blogging frenzy and get some homework done

No comments:

Post a Comment