Thursday, December 30, 2010

SISTERS OF THE PANTALONES

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 Movie Review Starring America Ferrera, Amber Tamblyn, Blake Lively, Alexis Bledel  | Film Critic Michael Phillips Reviews The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2
Together, it was as if we formed
one single, complete person. Wild, unstoppable Bridget.
Shy and beautiful Lena. Tibby, the rebel. And me, Carmen, the writer.

I don't know what it is about this film, or perhaps it is because I've watched it every holiday since year nine, but I love love love this movie to death. Every character, all of their story lines, all of their little quirks and their friendship. I sound so lame, but omg i love this film. As far as heart warming girly chick flicks go, THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES EVER. OF ALL TIME. Maybe because they remind me so much of BFG. We may not have exact parallels, seeing as there is five of us and four of them, but whenever I think of BFG i think of the scene where they are in the old abandoned yoga studio at night: sitting in a circle and eating junkfood and doing silly rituals. I don't think BFG has any rituals but i know we like to go around in a circle and give a little spiel about what's going on in our lives, yaknow.

Aww and now this movie is on tv and I'm watching it and it's just made me feel all happy and miss my friends. Me in a non misanthropist mood is a very very rare and often momentary so I thought I should document it. I can be happy, see!





Hehe, sisterhood versus Bfg. We win

No comments:

Post a Comment