Tuesday, December 14, 2010

SUMMER ONE

2697680313_119fbd622f_z_large
simplejustin:  lastmemory:(by Andrey Noskov)
cityyandcolour:  (by nicolas sisto)
simplejustin:  humanum:(by DanFranTheMan)

6a00d83451904a69e20120a634228f970b-400wi_largeHd5_large


I've thought of some things I want to do this summer. We all have a summer list. Mine is a little different this year.

1.) Take the V-line to nowhere.

Apart from the shitty 400 bus that comes every half hour, the closest form of transport to me is Deerpark Station. Which should be an awesome king of convenience although it only takes v-line trains, yippee. This is a major blow. But now that I have days were I sleep in till one in the afternoon and only leave the house to buy ice cream, i guess I can afford to spend an hour or so on a train to nowhere.
I'm hoping to find a sleepy town, visit their oppshops and bookstores, order waffles at a local cafe and take lots of photos and listen to lots of Vampire Weekend and Van She with my bestfriends. So maybe I'm a little brainwashed by the June issue of Russh and am picturing more of an American hitch-hike with hick filled diners to go visit someone in Alabama, but nevertheless I'm sure Sunbury, Mildura, Torquay or Colac would make for a lovely day trip. I'd also get to use my beautiful sun hat, yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment