Sunday, December 12, 2010

TOOOOOO MANY DICKS







ON THE DANCEFLOOR

Haha despite the lack of dicks on the dancefloor, the name of our graduation party (which i decided to name) actually stuck pretty well. After weeks of asking "are you going to Too many dicks," and harassing those in our year level, "why the heck did you click not attending to Too many dicks?!" we finally got to salute a big aurevoir to the year 2010 and our graduating class. Granted half of the year level didn't show up: some at schoolies, some hoes, it didn't matter because easily the best people on this planet showed up. Y'know when Oprah visited Federation square (and i squeezed my way to the front and caught a glimpse of her in blue yay) and she said that everyone in Melbourne is so nice that we all must have gone to friendly school or something? Well that school, despite all of its dodginess, must have been St. Aloysius college. Home of the nicest, sickest graduating class. Hollllllla

I've finally decided to catch up on photo posts because we got our ATAR scores today, and despite doing well in english my overall was a bit of a blow (really not what I wanted but I doubt anyone gets what they wanted, expect for everyone who got above ninety). So instead I am going to shower my blog with all of these luvly wuvly photos.

Gosh I wish we had another graduation party after getting our results. Another night of drinking, glasses, syncronized playlists and crazy straws would be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment