Sunday, June 20, 2010

HALF OF HER


(via rikkirpotts) Of course she can’t be herself around you like you want her too. She has to keep alert and cautious of her actions because she doesn’t want to scare you away. She really wants to keep you around longer than the others. She tried being herself before and it didn’t work out. It’s hard to take risks sometimes, just stay with her.


It's Sunday. Two Sundays ago I said I would get a haircut.
It's almost ten oclock on a Sunday night and I still look the same as two weeks ago. Nothing has changed. Well on my behalf I did wake up and tell mum I needed to get one but she said dad was busy. Despite how much I hate change and how i made my friends promise me that they would never ever let me get a fringe again, I actually need to get a hair cut, for reasons that I can't even begin to explain. But even more, recently I think i need it for the same reason that I've wanted all those things pictured above. And I hate needing things, so if this hair cut doesn't come before Saturday I am going to have a very anxious emo Zab week.

No comments:

Post a Comment