Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm inadequate. What can you do?

miu miu. by nicolettesara.
Tumblr_kxz3jswnrp1qaytlao1_500_large


"Studying is hard and boring! Teaching is hard and boring! So what you’re telling me is to be bored, and then "bored, and finally bored again but this time for the rest of my life? This whole stupid country is bored...! There’s no life in it, or colour or fun!"

Thank god I don't have any mid year exams or I would be very fucked seeing as I'm feeling a little low on life and struggling so see the point in even the simplest of things. I'm feeling a little morose and nothing cheers me up more than finding other equally morose things in forms of movies, pictures and songs. Oh, and also looking at amazing shoes and things with cats printed on them (yes, specifically that pair of cat print heels)

No comments:

Post a Comment