Friday, June 4, 2010

I'M A CAT, DUH

This is my new cat-friend that Elizabeth made me. It's called Lopussy, named after me duh (Lopez- Lopussy... getttt it?) I walked to her house on Wednesday because I was a poop and didn't make it in time to sunshine so we could walk home together and buy lollies like planned. So instead I bought some cream eggs and lightly swayed to the skanknhoe playing on full blast in her brothers room while we made mi goreng and played with her amazing capes.This is where she lives when she's not in my blazer pocket. Sure, it gives my right boob a bit more body but Elizabeth said to keep it there so i can use it as a stress toy when school gets all retartded and stressful like it usually does.

While cleaning my room I found the rocks that Jill and Julie wrote for me. A while ago I told them to write whatever they were feeling on a rock and to leave it somewhere (y'know, write down whatever angsty/sad/shit thing you want and leave it behind as a way of letting go of that angsty/sad/shit thing). But being us, we just ended up writing sweet little messages to eachother at lunchtime like the little Catholic School girls that we are. I can't find the rock that I wrote for myself, being me I wrote something really emo and didn't leave it behind because I'm a loser who doesn't know how to let go of things. But these rocks really cheer me up :)
This week's been a very angsty, why-are-people-so-mentally-retarded-for week so I thought why not end this school day on a happy chappy note. Look, a Lola bottle! Everything's going to be okay :)


1 comment: