Friday, May 21, 2010

DIN DINS




This was actually a while ago but I was saving some of the other photos from other peoples cameras off fb so I thought why not blogpost about this night as I have such beautiful friends. That amazingly healthy boot filled shoe collection belongs to Lilet, the birthday girl, and that jewellry tree is what we gave to my bestfriend Julie for her birthday. We ate at La Porchetta that night for Let's bday dinner in whats that area called. Yknow, last stop on the train, a lot of muzzas and such? Oh yeah, Watergardens. So respectively I went in my skanky floral dress completely forgetting that I had to catch the train home that night, but luckily I didn't get raped. Probably because my white shoes were so pointy and everyone knows not to mess with a broud with ridiculously pointy shoes. That night was actually really fun because I hadn't hung out with the girls in so long especially all the way in Watergardens with all my filo chicas as well, so score.

No comments:

Post a Comment