Saturday, May 8, 2010

I SHOULD HAVE LEFT MY PHONE AT HOME






THIS IS A DISASTER. And a fucking beautiful disaster at that. I finally got around to watching the Telephone video clip, yes I am aware at how terribly delayed I am, but the reason being that every time I wanted to watch I was always capped. One thing that surprises me is that no one told me about the Cigarette Sunnies. Those were my absolute fave. People did tell me how random the video clip was and how it didn't make any sense since she wasn't in a club or anything but in a jail, to be honest she probably just wanted to have Jail scene video clip but nevertheless I loved it and the whole club scene video clip is very generic. Besides, I think that after this album's singles are released all her video clips are going to be combined into a little movie. I really hope so. Sick bitch baby, Gaga.

No comments:

Post a Comment