Tuesday, May 11, 2010

THANKYOU



He's okay.

Mum and dad came home with a slice of cake and mum made mashed potatos for dinner. Everything seemed good until mum got really snappy at dinner and I have a feeling she's going to blame the mini vacuum not working on me and my long hair and then she'll get into how I need to cut my hair and how I don't do what I'm told and how much of a fuck up I am, it usually leads down that road when she's in this mood. I don't know why she's in a poop mood, everything's going to be okay isn't it? But anyway, it doesn't matter because dad's home tonight and it's nice having him around for dinner and when I get home from school. I wish he didn't have night shifts anymore then I could catch bus and train in the morning and he could eat dinner with us and he could drive me to Spotlight, but like I said yesterday: my wishes and prayers are always about what I want. I'm just happy that that he's alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment