Monday, May 17, 2010

WE DON'T SPEAK AMERICANO



Okay Lily, I'll stay away from drugs.

Today was how I wish my life was every day. Cut class period five with Deanna and Lily the funnest people you will ever meet (i hope they're reading this), catch the tram to a mini suburbia where nothing is like where you live, eat pizza and finally (after planning to for ages) go to the sickest room in the entire planet which has both an arts and crafts desk (where i made that red bracelet in like thirty seconds) and has shirts hanging from curtains (aka. Deannas room) and walk home when the sky is the nicest shade of black and orange. I wish I brought my camera today but everything was so unplanned and that was extra nice. So I just found some pictures off tumblr that reminded me of my day and the scanned images are most of what Lily wrote in my diary in our free period.

And then I found out the worst news when I got home and just drained all my spirit but then a really good episode (for once) of Vampire Diaries came on and I was happy again. It's nice being happy isn't it. I know nice is the lamest word to use and I've used it alot in this, but for once I actually mean it so; nice nice nice nice nice nice nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment