Monday, May 10, 2010

I'LL PRAY FOR YOU TONIGHT

i’m a dreamy, dreamy kite: a postcard to nina



I hope so

I may not pray as often as my mum wants me to, but when I do I pray for the silliest things. Every Sunday at church, on the off chance that I actually make it to church these days, I usually pray for myself or something I want or need to fix in my life and even then it's on a pretty superficial bassis. Even when making a wish at 11:11, in my head I unconsciously start with, 'I pray for...'. It's most likely just my catholic upbringing, but right now I really, really need you to grant my prayer. Forget about the petty requests and selfish desires that I've asked for in the past because this is important. I don't think my mum's prayers alone will be able to cut it and I don't my sister even knows what's going on. I can't just rely on the old prayer by the bedside card, I'm virtually emailing you God to please help me. Help, help, help, help.

No comments:

Post a Comment