Wednesday, May 12, 2010

LIKE BEFORE IS GONE

But this is better

I know I don't really belong to any group, because 'groups' are overrated. No, I'm not just saying that to sound like I don't believe in labels, just considering my history of friendships and foes I know that I will never have my own group to sit with at lunch kinda thing. Not like it used to be atleast. But these girls have really helped me this year. I've started sitting with them like properly this year, we all kinda started sitting together in year ten but that was when I had my own group and then things just got really messy. My old group didn't really feel like a group anyway. Like we were just sitting together for the sake of it, the funny thing was that I seemed closer to these girls at lunch even before I started sitting with them. As id' walk past them to sit with my friends, I talked/joked/laughed more with them then I ended up with who I used to sit with. I know this is all really petty and irrelevant, it's just lunchtime groups, but little things like this really do have an effect on me. After all that shit last year, it's just nice to have a group to sit with. In the end they were here for me and yknow sometimes it's just nice to belong somewhere. It's nice on your last athletics day ever to have someone shout out, "Group photo" and have myself dragged into the shot. I'm not expecting to have a group of my own because I think I've had my fair share and it failed, but this is nice. I love these girls and they probably don't understand how a small gesture like this can really make my day. My faith in girl kind is slowly rebuilding.

More photos from our last athletics day ever, I don't really mind since all I ever participate in was ballgames, but still:

Our Further Maths teacher, Dulspunky



1 comment:

  1. great pics

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete