Thursday, May 13, 2010

OH MAMA, I DON'T CARE ABOUT NOTHING



Mum made me throw out some of my old shoes. I find this really unfair, just because I couldn't find shoeboxes for them and because i bought a new pair of red flats, I had to throw out my old pair. Okay so perhaps they were a little tattered and run down, but still, I should not have to throw out my leopard flats unless im compensated with lets say, leopard boots? But sigh, I had to throw them out nevertheless. I can't wait until we move houses and I get my own room with one of those shoe racks in your wardrobe. Right now we have a shoe shelf from floor to ceiling filled with shoes but its between the whole family and I swear on all that is sexy in the name of Count Fersen that about three thirds of that shelf belong to her shoes and only the top shelf is mine.
Leopard boots like that

No comments:

Post a Comment