Tuesday, May 11, 2010

YOU'RE A STONE FOX





I can't remember when my fascination for Kirsten Dunst started, realistically though it was probably during Bring it On and she really cute pastel mid-driff tops and in the second scene her and her boyfriend are driving to school in that Jeep. Oh, and I loved her in the movie DICK. I might make a whole post about that movie. She had daisy hair ties and coloured stockings and amazing blonde hair. But I really started idolizing her in Spiderman as Mary Jane when she had that side swept fringe and the long, layered loose curly red hair. If I could have any one's hair, it would be hers. I'm pretty sure I printed out her photo and brought it to the hairdressers but as usual my hair just turned into the usual asian layers. Fashionably, I was hooked when she wore her green anorak as a dress and had a short bob all in the same photo (I think I saw it somewhere in Shop Til You Drop) and that really influenced me in year ten. And then Virgin Suicides and Marie Antoinette came out and she became my absolute favourite actress. And while my history timeline on Renaissance Florence which is due soon is pushed to the side as I post a timeline about my love for Kirsten Dunst, I continue to sit here and reminisce on all my favourite Kirsten Dunst movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment